• Assessment for Neurodevelopmental Disorders
including Autism, ADHD, Specific Learning
Disorder, Social Communication Disorder, etc.
• Early Intervention Services and other therapies
• Biomedical Intervention
• Social Skills Group Therapy
• Family Support
• Psychological Assessment for children and adolescents
• Addressing social, emotional and behavioral concerns using Play Therapy, Expressive Arts Therapy, Arts Based Therapy, Behaviour Modification, etc.
• Online Counseling
• Internships for school and college students
• Skill training for mental health professionals
• Teacher training programs
• Parent Empowerment Program
• Aim to resolve root cause of presenting concern
• Certified Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioners and a Trainer
• Certified Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) Practitioners and a Trainer
Dr. Deepak Gupta Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, MD, DNB, DCAP (London, UK), is one of the well-known child & adolescent psychiatrists in India. He specializes in dealing with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), ADHD, emotional behavioral difficulties, trauma, school refusal, and other mental health challenges in children, adolescents, and young people. He is deeply committed to working with families with a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) across India, Asia, and the UK.
Child and Adolescent PsychiatristFounder-Director, CCAW
Believing in the power of the four As – Awareness, Acceptance, Acknowledge, and Action, Dr Deepak with his great altruistic self continuously works for his clients’ betterment and nurturance of their families. His passion to work for the field of mental health with a team makes him a great leader.
Therapist and EFT Trainer
Associate Director, CCAW Founder, EMOAID
It’s her perceptible composure, the spontaneity of connecting with people and an ever-affable personality that make Dr. Shilpa Gupta a great therapist. Her belief in giving back to the community and spreading knowledge makes her a great trainer.
Psychologist & Special Educator, Admin Head, CCAW
As a therapist of children, she holds great importance in empowering the parents’ community. Their happiness quotient and managing mechanism are of utmost importance to her.
Finance Head, CCAW
Devashish Sinha is a seasoned professional in the field of Finance & Accounts, having rich exposure of serving the industry in various positions for more than two decades.
Established in the year 2005, CCAW continues to provide its services across two centers in Greater Kailash, New Delhi presently.
Designed and Developed by Kreative Captains Pvt. Ltd